Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

IndexIndex  PortalPortal  Laatste afbeeldingenLaatste afbeeldingen  ZoekenZoeken  RegistrerenRegistreren  Inloggen  

The new student

Ga naar beneden 
2 plaatsers
AuteurBericht
Sean Flynn

Aantal berichten : 4
Registratiedatum : 10-06-13
Leeftijd : 24

The new student Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: The new student   The new student Emptyma jun 10, 2013 2:49 am

RP voor iedereen, dus geen 1 x 1.
Ik doe deze in het Engels omdat ik Engels makkelijker vindt dan Nederlands vaak.

Sean
It's my first day at Raimon but because Inazuma Japan misses one player more they asked me, Sean. I never actually played soccer but I wanted too play it so badly, yet never got the chance. Now that I have the chance, I am going to take it for sure.

ik rp nog maar net dus ben misschien niet zo goed.
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
Kezuta Mogusuke
Admin
Kezuta Mogusuke

Aantal berichten : 440
Registratiedatum : 19-01-13

The new student Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The new student   The new student Emptyma jun 10, 2013 3:21 am

HEEY SWAGG YOLOOOOOOOO. /slapped.
KEZUTA DIE BANG IS VOOR SURFEN KOMT LANGS POOOF.
-----
Kezuta Mogusuke
The rumour that there was a new student on school, was spreaded quickly. Especially at Raimon‘s soccer club. Everyone was exited about whom the person would be, but I wasn't really interested; we already had enough members on the team, in my opinion. So we didn't meed more. Unlike everyone in the team I was sitting in the cafeteria of the school; drinking a bottle of water while waiting for recess to be over and the lessons to start.
https://inazumaelevenrpg.actieforum.com
Sean Flynn

The new student Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The new student   The new student Emptyma jun 10, 2013 3:32 am

Sean:
I was sitting in the cafeteria eating my lunch. I was pretty shy because it was my first day at Raimon. At that moment i saw someone sitting at an other table. The first thing that I thought was should I go talk or not? Just when i was thinking about that the bell rang, I was going to my locker to get my books for math class. I was walking to the class but got distracted by squirrel that was outside sitting by the window. I was going outside to play with the squirrel he actually ran away from me and when I watched how late it was i forgot that i had math class. i ran inside the school and I went to math class when I came in there was only one seat free next to a girl so i was going to sit on that seat. Who are you? I asked her.
Kezuta Mogusuke
Admin
Kezuta Mogusuke

The new student Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The new student   The new student Emptyma jun 10, 2013 3:41 am

Kezuta Mogusuke
When the new student, whom was too late for his very first class, was introduced he took a seat next to me. The teacher had a sudden call, and that meant; talking like crazy with each other until the teacher comes back. I looked at the new student and smiled a little. “My name is Mogusuke Kezuta, yoroshiku~! Although... Please call me by my first name,“ I smiled. “And who exactly are you? You're name doesn't sound Japanese.“ I laughed.
Sean Flynn

The new student Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The new student   The new student Emptyma jun 10, 2013 3:55 am

Sean
''I am Sean Flynn and indeed my name doesn't sound Japanese I was born in America. My hobbies are gaming and playing soccer. I got invited to play soccer here . And what are your hobbies? And do you play at Inazuma Japan to?'' I asked. i tought by myself she looks nice but she probably has a boyfriend but okay. I couldn't become any happier because i got a chance of playing soccer. at that moment i opened my bagpack and got my books out and started making some assignments out of the book.
Kezuta Mogusuke
Admin
Kezuta Mogusuke

The new student Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The new student   The new student Emptyma jun 10, 2013 3:59 am

Kezuta Mogusuke
“Ah America, huh? Are you related to Japan, then? I could've sworn you would play for America then, instead of Japan.“ I laughed. “I lived here all my life long, but went to France again a little while ago. They invited me to play for Inazuma Japan, yes. So I just moved back here for a little while.“ I smiled. “I LOVE sakka~! But I really love dancing as well. It's what I did before I played sakka again.“ I answered on his question. I was too lazy to get my books so I just waited a little for nothing; math was EASY as hell...
Sean Flynn

The new student Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The new student   The new student Emptyma jun 10, 2013 4:08 am

Sean
While i was making my assignments i was thinking why would a international team ask me?
But then Kezuta asked me if i was related to japan so i said:'' uumm well i was adopted by Bishamon Akihiro. so thats actually my relation to Japan.'' i said after i said that i was going on my phone to play games and do other random stuff because I was done with my math homework and i was pretty bored but than the battery of my phone got empty and I got bored again.
Gesponsorde inhoud

The new student Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: The new student   The new student Empty

The new student
Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 1

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
 :: Inazuma Town :: Raimon Jr. High-
Ga naar: