Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

IndexIndex  PortalPortal  Laatste afbeeldingenLaatste afbeeldingen  ZoekenZoeken  RegistrerenRegistreren  Inloggen  

Let's meet Shirokiba~!

Ga naar beneden 
2 plaatsers
AuteurBericht
Minashi Sokuna

Minashi Sokuna

Aantal berichten : 417
Registratiedatum : 20-01-13

Let's meet Shirokiba~! Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Let's meet Shirokiba~!   Let's meet Shirokiba~! Emptyvr jun 14, 2013 9:01 am

Le Me : ‘Hi, minna~ ! Welcome to this intervieuw with Shirokiba, my Vampire Knight and Sword Art Online OC~ ! But today he’ll just answer as a normal human being~ !’

Shirokiba : ‘Hi everyone~~ !’ *smiles* ‘...Is this a deja vu ? Or did I already came once to an intervieuw like this~ ?’

Le Me : *facepalms* ‘Oh god. Seriously ?’  (;¬_¬)

Shirokiba : ‘So I am right~~ ?’ (⌒∇⌒)

Le Me : ‘...Yes.’ *sighs* ‘Anyway. Let’s start ! What’s your full name ?’

Shirokiba : ‘Shirokiba~ !’

Le Me : ‘No. What is your FULL name ? FUUUUULLL.’

Shirokiba : ‘Shirokiba-chan ?’

Le Me : (/Д)/ ‘NO. YOUR FUUUUUUULL. THAT MEANS Y—‘

Shirokiba : ‘Ooh~ My first and last name ? Shirokiba Assyr~ !’ ^_^

Le Me : ‘... Pfffft. Where and when are you born ?’

Shirokiba : ‘In a mansion~ ! 15 of 16 of 17 years ago~ !’

Le Me : ‘Okay then .... Who are/were you parents ? Their names, occupations, personalities etc.’

Shirokiba : ‘...My parents were...’ (;へ:)’C-can I skip this ?’

Le Me : ‘No. Just say it.’ ( _ _)

Shirokiba : ‘But I don’t wanna t—‘ *gets doomglared by Le Me* D= ‘F-fine... Idon’tknowmyparentstheirnameandIneverdid. Eh. Ihatedthemandtheyhatedme.’ *smiles a bit* ‘But. They’re dead.’ C=

Le Me : ‘Oh. Uhm. Okay. Err... Do you have any siblings ? What are/were they like ?’

Shirokiba : ‘I had a ototou and a nee-chan. Nee-chan died of a car accident and ototou...’ *looks away* ‘...died as well.’

Le Me : ‘Ehm. Okay. Is there anyone of your family who is still alive ? And... Where do you live now, and with whom ? Describe the place and the person/people please.’

Shirokiba : ‘I live in the mansion of my parents, with a few servants of mine~’

Le Me : ‘You ignored my first question. Ah well. Never mind...Oh, so you’re rich. What is your occupation ?’

Assyr : ‘My parents were rich yes~ And that explains the mansion~ I’m still a student, Creator-sama~’

Le Me : ‘Whoa, you’re lucky. Ehm. Write a full physical description of yourself. You might want to consider factors such as: height, weight, race, hair and eye color, style of dress, and any tattoos, scars, or distinguishing marks please.’

Assyr : ‘I have grey, almost white hair~ And no, that is not because I am old~ ! Eh, my eyes are chocolate brown, I don’t really have a style of dress and.. I am 177.6 cm tall~ ! My weight... Dunno and I have two little marks on my neck~’

Le Me : ‘Can you show the marks pleaasse~~~ ?’

Shiro: 'Nooo~~~'

Le Me : ‘...To which social class do ya belong ?’

Shirokiba : ‘No idea~~~’

Le Me : ‘Good. I don’t know mine as well. Anyway, do you have any allergies, diseases or other physical weaknesses ?’

Assyr : ‘I am allergic to... ... ... Unicorn-haters ?’

Le Me : ‘... Are you right- or left-handed, Syr-chan ?’

Shirokiba : ‘Don’t call me like that, or I’ll kill you. Left-handed.’ (┳━ _ ┳━)

Le Me : ‘S-scary... ! I-I’ll try to stop... What does your voice sound like ? I mean, I can hear it, but the others can’t. So can ya please give us an example ?’

Shirokiba : ‘Which one do you mean~?’

Le Me : ‘Give me both.’

Shirokiba : ‘Haai~ My voice sounds like this and this, when I sing~ ! Yes. I have two different voices~
First : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVBT19tOV3Y
Second : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAwkubWYVaY

Le Me : ‘...You’re second voice is sexy. Why don’t ya use that voice often ? And...What words and/or phrases do you use very frequently ?’

Shirokiba : ‘Because... Otherwise...’ *smiles* ‘Unicooorns~~ ! And Invisible masks are everywhere. and Everyone is a moon and has a dark side which he never shows to anybody’ 8D

Le Me : ‘... Ehm. Fine. What do you have in your pockets ?’

Shirokiba : ‘A lolly, and...’ *silent*

Le Me : ‘And... ?’

Shirokiba : *looks at his pockets* ‘And... Eh. A knife and a kitchen knife.’

Le Me : ∑(O_O) ‘D--Do you have any quirks, strange mannerisms, annoying habbits, or other definning characteristics ?’

Shirokiba : ‘I don’t think I have annoying habbits~ ! Okay. Uh. I like to act~ ?’

Le Me : ‘Eh. Right. Now, the questions are about your past. The first one (or the fifteenth one in general) : how would you describe your childhood ?’

Shirokiba : ‘W—we can’t skip this right ?’  (´∩`。)  ‘I hate it. If I could chose, I won’t do it over again or something.’

Le Me : ‘What is your earliest memory ?’

Shirokiba : ‘I don’t know...’

Le Me : .__. ‘How much schooling have ya had ? Did ya enjoy it ?’

Shirokiba : ‘I’m still in the school~ !’

Le Me : *looks at the papers* ‘Where did you learn most of your skills and other abilities ?’

Shirokiba : ‘...Outside, when my parents weren’t there. And..At the kendo-school~ !’

[b]Le Me : ‘While growing up, did you have any role models ? If so, describe them.’

Shirokiba : ‘Nooooope~~’

Le Me : ‘While growing up, how did you get along with the other members of your family ? Actually I already can guess the answer...’

Shirokiba : *sighs. Very serious face* ‘No, like you already can guess. I mean, how am I supposed to get along with a mother and father who torture you and use you as a slave ? I also hated my little brother. He was the ‘little prince’. My older sister was the only person that I liked. Not really like, but she was the person who I didn’t hate.’

Le Me : ‘Ehm. As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up ?’

Shirokiba : ‘I just wanted to be free, to begin with. And... I wanted to be someone with a lot of power.’

Le Me : ‘Like a commander or something. Hm. As a child, what were your favorite activities ?’

Shirokiba : ‘Playing with my plushie of course~~~~’ *childish, happy again*

Le Me : ‘As a kid, what kinds of personality traits did you display ?’

Shirokiba : ‘...I was a slave. A quiet one.’ *serious face again*

Le Me : ‘As a kid, were you popular ? Who were your friends, and what were they like ?’ *looks at the paper* ‘I already know the question, I guess. But still, please answer, Shiro.’

Shirokiba : ‘Tch. A popular slave ? That doesn’t exist. I also didn’t have any friends. But what do you expect from a kid who always lived in a underground basement ?’

Le Me : *stares at the paper* ‘Anno.....’

Shirokiba : ‘Hm ?’

Le Me : *still staring* ‘Eto... I hate this kind of questions.’

Shirokiba : ‘Eh ? Dooshite ? Just aaaks~~’ *smiles happily again*

Le Me : ‘If you say so.. When and with whom was your first kiss... ?’ *hides behind the papers*

Shirokiba : ... (`・ω´)”  ‘Simple answer ; pass.’

Le Me : *stares at the papers again*

Shirokiba : ‘...Just let it out.’ ^_^ ;;

Le Me : ‘A-are you a virgin ? I-if not, when and with whom did you lose your vi— ...’ *still hiding*

Shirokiba : ‘Ne, who made those questions~ ?’

Le Me : ‘I don’t know. Next question.’

Shirokiba : ‘Okay.’ C=

Le Me : *holds the papers normally again* ‘If you are a supernatural being (i.e. mage, werewolf, vampire), tell the story of how you became what you are or first learned of your own abilities. If you are just a normal human, describe any influences in your past that led you to do the things you do today.’

Shirokiba : ‘That depends on what kind of storyline I am. Next.’

Le Me : ‘That is not even an answer, Syr-ch-- ... Shiro.’

Shiro : ‘Neeeeeeeext~ !’

Le Me : ‘Now... Questions about past influences. What do you consider the most important event of your life so far ?’

Shirokiba : ‘Killing my parents and breaking free from the basement.’

Le Me : ‘... Okay. Who has had the most influence on you ?’

Shirokiba : ‘My friends. Though, in the past ? Nobody.’

Le Me : ‘What do you consider your greatest achievement ?’

Shirokiba : ‘Donno~~~~’

Le Me : ‘What is your greatest regret ?’

Shirokiba : ‘Hmmm. Gimme a few years. Maybe I’ll get an answer~’

Le Me : ‘And what is the most evil thing you have ever done ?’

Shirokiba : ‘I don’t know. I don’t even think I have done something evil.’

Le Me : ‘Ehm. But killing your whole family is evil. Anyway, do you have a criminal record of any kind ?’

Shirokiba : ‘Maybe. I don’t know and I don’t care about that.’

Le Me : ‘And when was the time you were the most frightened ?’

Shirokiba : ‘Probably when I was still a little kid. Next question, I don’t wanna talk about that.’

Le Me : ‘Ehm. Right. What is the most embarrassing thing ever happen to you ?’

Shirokiba : ‘Nothing so far I know~’

Le Me : ‘If you could change one thing from your past, what would it be, and why ?’

Shirokiba : ‘If I could ? Hm. I won’t change the fact that I was a slave, no. But... I will change the fact that my onee-chan died. She.. Was like the only one who didn’t hate me.’

Le Me : ‘What is your best memory ?’

Shirokiba : ‘If ya really wanna know this...The day I killed my parents, little brother and got free.’

Le me : ‘What is your worst memory ? Your whole past, I guess ?’

Shirokiba : *nods* ‘Good guess’

Le me : ‘Beliefs and opninions questions. Are you basically optimistic or pessimistic ?’

Shirokiba : ‘Depends~ ! If I’m like this, I am always optimistic~ !! And otherwise..None of them~’

Le Me : ‘What is your greatest fear ?’

Shirokiba : ‘To lose my plushie.’

Le Me : (・・;) ‘What are your religious vieuws ?’

Shirokiba : ‘I believe in... Unicorns~ ! And myself~ !’

Le Me : ‘...Aaaalriiiight... And your political vieuws ?’

Shirokiba : ‘I don’t have an opinion about this~ Next question onegai~ I hope it is a question about something normal...’

Le Me : *looks at the next question* ‘.........’

Shirokiba : *sighs* ‘There goes my hope...’

Le Me : ‘E-eto... Shiro-chan, what are your vieu-- ... I can’t do this.’ TTwTT

Shiro : ‘Just ask. I’m stuck here untill all the questions are done so...’

Le Me : ‘Whatareyourvieuwsonsex ?’ *hides behind the papers* ‘WHO MADE THOSE FREAKIN’ QUESTIONS ?’

Shirokiba : *sighs deeply* ‘I am not interestet in that. Happy ?’

Le Me : *sits normally again, without hiding* ‘Are you able to kill ? And under what circumstances do you find killing to be acceptable or unacceptable ?’

Shirokiba : ‘I am not easy to kill. And I don’t care if you murder someone now. Go ahead.’

Le Me : ... ‘O-okay. What is the most evil thing any human being could do ? In your opinion of course.’

Shirokiba : ‘Killing unicorns~ ! And killing me.’

Le Me : ‘yeah. Right.’ *looks at the papers again* ‘... Do you believe in the existence of soul mates and/or true love ?’

Shirokiba : ‘One word ; pass.’

Le Me : ‘A no, I guess. What do you believe makes a successful life ?’

Shirokiba : ‘Having a lot of power.’

Le Me : ‘... Yeah. Right. Sure. Why not.’ *facepalms* ‘How honest are you about your thoughts and feelings ?’

Shirokiba : ‘I don’t really show other people my real...Me. Why would I ?’

Le Me : ‘Eh ? Okay then. Do you have any biases or prejudices ? And what the hell is that ? ‘ *looks confused at the papers*

Shirokiba : ‘No... ?’

Le Me : ‘Hello ? Did someone answer my question ? Or, at least, heard it ?’

Shirokiba : ‘No.’

Le Me : *sighs* ‘Next, then. Is there anything you absolutely refuse to do under any circumstances? Why do you refuse to do it?’

Shirokiba : ‘Throwing away my plushie.’

Le Me : ‘Yeahhhh... Who or what, if anything, would you die for ?’

Shirokiba : ‘IF I had someone who was special for me, I’d die for him/her. And no. I won’t die for my plushie. But now... I’m not gonna offer my life for someone random.’ *rolls his eyes*

Le Me : ‘Whoa. Meanie.’ *sticks tongue out* ‘Next part... Relationships with others. In general, how do you treat others ? Does your treatment of them change depending on how well you know them, and if so, how ?’

Shirokiba : ‘That’s a long question.’ *thinks* ‘I treat other people like my own friends, if I am the ‘dumb’ Shirokiba. But if I am the real me... I’ll treat them coldly. Very coldly.’

Le Me : ‘But you know me very well. And yet you’re coldly to me..sometimes.’

Shirokiba : ‘You’re just a creator. There is no need to bee nice at y—‘ *gets doomglared by Le Me* ‘...Fine. I’ll be a bit nicer to my oh-so-nice-Creator-sama.’

Le Me : ‘Better. Who is the most important person in your life and why ?’ *smiles* ‘That’s me , riiight~~~ ?’ :DDDD

Shirokiba : ‘No, not you. It’s me.’ *smikrs* ‘The reason seems logic, right ?’

Le Me : ‘M-meanie D= Who is the person you respect the most, and why ?’ *sparkling eyes* ‘Is it me~~~ ??’

Shirokiba : ‘Again, no.’ *Sighs*

Le Me : ‘Who are your friends? Do you have a best friend? Describe these people.’ .___. ‘Do you even have a friend ?’

Shirokiba : ‘...I treat people like my friends. But if they’re my real friends is something else. I mean. Tsk. Masks, everywhere.’

Le Me : ‘I am your REAL friend !’ 8DDDD

Shirokiba : ‘You’re just my creator who understands me. That is something else, ya know.’

Le Me : ... ‘Fine. Do you have a spouse or significant other ? If so,  again, describe this person.’

Shirokiba : ‘Easy answer ; no.’

Le Me : *stares at the papers and sighs* ‘Have you... Ever been in love ? If s—‘

Shirokiba : ‘Let me guess. « If so, describe what happened » ? Am I right ?’

Le Me : ‘Yes.’

Shirokiba : ‘Again, the answer is no. I don’t have such feelings.’

Le Me : ‘Don’t blame me for those questions. But what do you look for in a potential lover ?’

Shirokiba : ‘Yes I am gonna blame you. You wanted to do this interview after all. And I am not interested in that kind of lovey-dovey things.’

Le Me : ‘How close are you to your family ?’

Shirokiba : ‘What do you guess , after all that I have said ? Not close, duh. Even not with my sister.’

Le Me : ‘I did not made those questions !’ *sighs* ‘Have you started your own family? If so, describe them. If not, do you want to? Why or why not?’

Shirokiba : ‘Do I look or sound like someone who wants to have a family ?’ *facepalms* ‘I don’t want one now. I lost confidence from having a family etc.’

Le Me : ‘Who would you turn to if you were in desperate need of help?’

Shirokiba : ‘Nobody yet.’

Le Me : ‘Do you trust anyone to protect you? Who, and why?’

Shirokiba ; ‘Hm. No. Not yet.’

[b]Le Me : ‘If you died or went missing, who would miss you?’

Shirokiba : *shrugs his shoulders* ‘I don’t know. I don’t wanna know and it doesn’t bother me.’

Le Me : ‘Don’t worry. I would !’

Shirokiba : ‘Oh ? I don’t believe you bec—‘ *gets attacked by Le Me* ‘Ouch ! Hey !’

Le Me : ‘Anyway. Who is the person you despise the most, and why ?’

Shirokiba : ‘Since my parents and ototou are already dead... I don’t really dislike a certain guy.’

Le me : ‘Oh. And. Do you tend to argue with people, or avoid conflict ?’

Shirokiba : ‘I don’t really avoid it. If I have an argue, then I’ll just... Argue untill the end.’

Le Me : ‘Do you tend to take on leadership roles in social situations ?’

Shirokiba : ‘What do you guess, Creator-chaan~ ?’  (⌒▽⌒)

Le Me : ‘A yes. Do you like interacting with large groups of people ? Why (not) ?’

Shirokiba : ‘I like it~ Then I can meet lotsa new people~’

Le Me : ‘Do you care what others think of you ?’

Shirokiba : ‘Hell no. I don’t give a shit about that/them.’

Le Me : ‘Now questions about likes and dislikes...’

Shirokiba : ‘Ne, ne, can we stooop ? I’m tired...’

Le Me : *Alpha mode ploing* ‘NO.’ *smiles* ‘What is/are your favorite hobbies and pastimes ?’

Shirokiba : ‘Playing with my plushie and... Making friends~ !’ ◕‿◕

Le Me : ‘I thought tha—Never mind. What is your most treasured possession ?’

Shiro : ‘My plushie and...My mansion.’

Le Me : ‘Why that plushie ?’ [b](ノ ̄д)

Shirokiba : ‘...Nee-chan gave it to me. And I have it almost...My whole life long.’

Le Me : ‘Oh. Gomen. What’s your favorite color ?’

Shirokiba : ‘Red~ ! Dark red~ ! The color of blood~ !’ (─‿‿─)

Le Me : ‘Your favorite food ?’

Shirokiba : ‘Chocolate~~~ !!’ :DDDD

Le Me : ‘What, if anything, do you like to read?’

Shirokiba : ‘...Hm. Manga ?’

Le Me : ‘What is your idea of good entertainment (consider music, movies, art, etc.)?’
Shirokiba : ‘Watching fights is cool if you don’t have a thing to do.’

Le Me : ‘Yeah. Right. Do you smoke, drink, or use drugs? If so, why? Do you want to quit?’

Shirokiba : ‘I don’t.’

Le Me : ‘That’s what I expected from my OC~ ! How do you spend a typical Saturday night?’

Shirokiba : ‘I don’t have a typical Saturday night. Every Saturday night might be different~ !’

[b]Le Me : ‘What makes you laugh ?’

Shirokiba : ‘...Fake laughing or real ? Fake ? Lot of things. Real ? I... Don’t know.’

Le Me : ‘What, if anything, shocks or offends you?

Shirokiba : ‘If my plushie dissapeared ?’ [b]┐(‘
`)┌

Le Me : ‘What would you do if you had insomnia and had to find something to do to amuse yourself?’

Shirokiba : ‘Good question.’

Le Me : [b](_ _) ‘Duh. How does my Shiro-chan deal with stress ?’

Shirokiba : ‘Just...Keep kalm.’

Le Me : ‘Are you spontaneous, or do you always need to have a plan?’

Shirokiba : ‘Both~~~’

Le Me : ‘What are your pet peeves ?’

Shirokiba : ‘I’ll answer if I know what that means.’

Le Me : ... ‘Next questions are about self images and etc~ Describe the routine of a normal day for you. How do you feel when this routine is disrupted?’

Shirokiba : ‘That is not interesting. What if it is disrupted ? Hm. I don’t care. I...May be mad or something, donno.’

Le Me : ‘What is your greatest strength as a person ?’

Shirokiba : ‘Chikara desu.’

Le Me : ‘Your greatest weakness ?’

Shirokiba : ‘As if I am gonna tell that. Figured self out, baka’s.’ (*-`ω´- )

Le Me : ‘If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?’

Shirokiba : ‘Nothing. I am happy with myself.’

Le Me : ‘Are you generally introverted or extroverted?’

Shirokiba : ‘Hm. Both a bit...’

Le Me : ‘Are you generally organized or messy?’

Shirokiba : ‘Depends. If I am like this~ then messy~~ !! Otherwise organized.’

Le Me : ‘Name three things you consider yourself to be very good at, and three things you consider yourself to be very bad at.’

Shirokiba : ‘Hm...’

Good :
o acting

o killing and fighting
o singing ?

Bad :
x showing my real self. I can do it, but... It is difficult

x being nice and friendly when I am my real self
x answering this kind of questions. I have a headache now

Le Me : *laughs* ‘Hehe~ Do you like yourself?’

Shirokiba : ‘Hm. A bit.’

Le Me : ‘What are your reasons for being an adventurer (or doing the strange and heroic things that RPG characters do)? Are your real reasons for doing this different than the ones you tell people in public? (If so, detail both sets of reasons…)’

Shirokiba : ‘I am not even an adv-- ... wait.’ *breaths deeply* ‘YES I AM AN ADVENTURER~~ !!!’ (^o^)

Le Me : ‘What goal do you most want to accomplish in your lifetime?’

Shirokiba : ‘I don’t really have a goal now.’

Le Me : ‘Where do you see yourself in 5 years?’

Shirokiba : ‘On eaaaarth~~~’ (*´`)

Le Me : ‘No shit Sherlock.’ [b](-___________-Wink ‘If you could choose, how would you want to die?’

Shirokiba : ‘In a painless way ?’

Le Me : ‘If you knew you were going to die in 24 hours, name three things you would do in the time you had left.’

Shirokiba : ‘I’ll just... stay in my bed and wait for the death. I am not afraid for it. Hm. And I’ll probably thank my servants.’

Le Me : ‘That’s not three. But. Who cares. What is the one thing for which you would most like to be remembered after your death?’

Shirokiba : ‘I donno. Do I care ? No. Hm. Maybe as the insane kid who loved unicorns ?’

[b]Le Me : ‘What three words best describe your personality?’

Shirokiba : ‘Idiotic personality : Dumb, childish, unicorn-freak. Real personality : cold, emotionless, ...and...Uh. Dunno.’

Le Me : ‘Last question~ ! What three words would others probably use to describe you?’

Shirokiba : ‘Depends on what personality.’

Le Me : ‘Yeah true. And now the last que—‘

Shiro : ‘I thought that was the last one ?!’

Le Me : *laughs* ‘But this one is for me : « If you could, what advice would you, the player, give to your character? (You might even want to speak as if he or she were sitting right here in front of you, and use proper tone so he or she might heed your advice…) » got it ?’

Shiro : ‘Oh.’

Le Me : *thinks* ‘Hm...Shiro, maybe you shoul—‘

Shirokiba : ‘Show others my real personality ? No.’

Le Me : ‘Why not ? I mean. They should know it...’

Shirokiba : ‘They already know enough after this intervieuw.’ /(;-_-)

Le Me : ‘Hm. Yeah. Oi. Where’s my cheerful Shiro-chan~ ?’

Shirokiba : ‘Heeerree~ !’ (●⌒∇⌒●)  

Le Me : ‘And... ?’

Shirokiba : ‘Oh.’ (*ω) ‘Bye minna-san~ ! Thanks for reading~ !’ ω・`)
[/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b]
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
Kezuta Mogusuke
Admin
Kezuta Mogusuke

Aantal berichten : 440
Registratiedatum : 19-01-13

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Let's meet Shirokiba~!   Let's meet Shirokiba~! Emptyvr jun 14, 2013 10:41 am

Moi: ''HOLY FUCK SHIROKIBA IS A YANDERE?! FUCKKKKK YESSS.'' *throws away Kuro* ''GO DO YOUR BOYFRIEND >;C I DON'T NEED YOU ANYMORE.'' *clings on Shiro* ''HI YANDERE-SHIRO. I LOVE YOU 8D''
Fujin: You have a KNIFE in your pockets? *takes out his gun*  .. That's retarded :') .... ... 8D Syr-chan~
Moi: FUJIN STFU >:C KURO, DO HIM NOW BEFORE I WILL KILL YOU BOTH. DJFGDFH.
Tazeko: .................................................................................... ''Oh not ANOTHER yandere as my friend.'' /ORZ
https://inazumaelevenrpg.actieforum.com
Minashi Sokuna

Minashi Sokuna

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Let's meet Shirokiba~!   Let's meet Shirokiba~! Emptyvr jun 14, 2013 10:51 am

Shirokiba: “Yandere? Hm? What?" :3
Kuroshinji: "Finally. Pfft. No more torturing."
Kezuta Mogusuke
Admin
Kezuta Mogusuke

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Let's meet Shirokiba~!   Let's meet Shirokiba~! Emptyvr jun 14, 2013 10:56 am

Moi: ^_______________^ ''Nothing :3'' 
Tazeko: /sobbing. ''Fuck.All.The.Yanderes.In.This.FUCKING.WORLD.
Fujin: ... If he was a yandere he wouldn't act all so happy, Tazeko. He most defintely is NOT a yandere.
Moi: Shut up, stupid Yandere x Deredere >:C
Minashi Sokuna

Minashi Sokuna

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Let's meet Shirokiba~!   Let's meet Shirokiba~! Emptyvr jun 14, 2013 11:00 am

Shirokiba: D: “Don't be so sad, Taze-chan... Do you need my plushie?"
Le Me: •^• " FuFu-sama, you horny bitch~~"
Kezuta Mogusuke
Admin
Kezuta Mogusuke

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Let's meet Shirokiba~!   Let's meet Shirokiba~! Emptyvr jun 14, 2013 11:04 am

Tazeko: .................................. ''You are still a yandere but... I've got to accept that... Hey, if you are. KILL FUJIN 8D YOU CAN DO IT!''
Fujin: *glare at Tazeko. Looks at.. 'you'* ... e___e ''At least I get what I want when I'm horny... I get a piece of Kuro~'' *looks at Kuro* ''I'm out of Kuroshinji again~''

OKE DAT LAATSTE STUKJE VAN FUJIN... DAT ZEGT USAGI ALTIJD TEGEN MISAKI. ALLEEN DAN VAN: ''I'M ALL OUT OF MISAKI AGAIN''. Omg. seme's everywhere.
Minashi Sokuna

Minashi Sokuna

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Let's meet Shirokiba~!   Let's meet Shirokiba~! Emptyvr jun 14, 2013 11:09 am

Shirokiba “...I am not gonna kill Fujin-kun...! Why would I?" D:
Le Me *fangirling~~*
Kuro: ... ^^
Kezuta Mogusuke
Admin
Kezuta Mogusuke

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Let's meet Shirokiba~!   Let's meet Shirokiba~! Emptyvr jun 14, 2013 11:12 am

Tazeko: ..................... ''FUCKING YANDERE'S. WHEN YOU DON'T WANT THEM, THEY SHOW UP. WHEN YOU NEED THEM, THEY. DFJGDFADFHFDH.'' *sighs* ''Nothing ^_______^ Just kidding~ '' # >:CCC #
Fujin: Room, mine. now. e v e *grabs Kuro's arms and walks towards his room* The rest of this got censored :B
Minashi Sokuna

Minashi Sokuna

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Let's meet Shirokiba~!   Let's meet Shirokiba~! Emptyvr jun 14, 2013 11:20 am

Shirokiba: “But I am always there for a friend..." #IF i have a real friend of course. Duh.#

Kuroshinji: "Eh? What? Now?" *gets dragged away*
Kezuta Mogusuke
Admin
Kezuta Mogusuke

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Let's meet Shirokiba~!   Let's meet Shirokiba~! Emptyvr jun 14, 2013 11:24 am

Tazeko: ..... ''Yeah same here although a lot of them didn---- .. Never mind ^^'' # No one needs to know that xD #
Fujin: ''Yes. I'm the seme and out of Kuro-kun again so I need some to get through the day C:''
Minashi Sokuna

Minashi Sokuna

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Let's meet Shirokiba~!   Let's meet Shirokiba~! Emptyvr jun 14, 2013 11:32 am

Shiro: “You can always come to me if ya have a problem~~ Or to my plushie~~" ^w^
Kuro: ^___^;;
Kezuta Mogusuke
Admin
Kezuta Mogusuke

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Let's meet Shirokiba~!   Let's meet Shirokiba~! Emptyvr jun 14, 2013 11:43 am

Tazeko: ........................ ''Yeah thanks xD''
Gesponsorde inhoud

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Let's meet Shirokiba~!   Let's meet Shirokiba~! Empty

Let's meet Shirokiba~!
Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 1
 Soortgelijke onderwerpen
-
» Let's meet Tamota Fujin
» Let's meet Minashi Sokuna~! [Inazuma Eleven Go OC]
» Let's meet Uminoo Kaijuu [Inazuma Eleven GO OC]
» Let's meet Mogusuke Kezuta ((And Fuyato because he needs SWAGGG))
» Let's meet Kuroshinji Takahasi [Inazuma Eleven GO OC]

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
 :: Non-RPG :: Overig-
Ga naar: